QuickBooks has become one of the eminent software nowadays. A normal and medium class business owner cannot imagine their business without this innovative accounting software. A small error in QuickBooks software can badly hamper the cycle of your business. Some users have currently reported that while using QuickBooks software, they are getting a pop-up warning as “the file specified by you cannot be opened.” Here, users should immediately dial a toll-free get instant help tech experts for QuickBooks so that they could have a solution at this point only.
To know more about QuickBooks issues: http://www.reallygoodarticles.com/articles/41058/1/10-QuickBooks-Issues-and-How-to-Determine-Them/Page1.html
Windows also start showing error as ‘system is unable to find a specified path’ and while clicking on the OK button, it starts appearing again and again on your system. The pop-up appear as “The file you specified is unable to open. Be sure that it is not currently being used by another program or a read-only file. Shows Windows error message as access is denied.” This error also appeared with QuickBooks app. So, users can dial a toll-free helpdesk customer support number for QuickBooks App to have a complete solution. However, you can also go through this article post to have a solution to this error. Let’s go through that
• First, make sure that your QuickBooks software is closed.
• Now, with Windows Explorer navigate to C:/Program Files (*86)/.
• Now, go to the Intuit and then make right click on it.
• Now, click on Properties and then click on Security tab.
• Now, make a click on ‘Advanced button’.
• Go to ‘Owner field’ and make sure that you have selected Users group. If you find anything else other than users, then you need to have ownership of Intuit Folder.
• Go to Intuit Folder properties window and then click on Edit button.
• Now, choose Your User Name and then see the check mark in Full Control.
• Now, click on OK button.
• Now, see whether your issue is resolved or not. If not, then you need to repeat these above steps for the additional location of Intuit as C:/ProgramData/Intuit and C:/Users/Your User Name/App Data/Local/Intuit. You may also call on a toll-free online QuickBooks tech support helpline number.
With all these steps you can surely get the resolution of this QuickBooks issues and could have the smooth functioning of your QuickBooks software. However, if you want to have more information then you can call on a QuickBooks technical support number to have direct help with their advanced technical experts.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly