QuickBooks as the great accounting software help you in great way to manage complete accounting task of a company. QuickBooks Payroll is also an amazing part of a company that helps in great way to manage the complete payroll of a company. Payroll is a subscription based services that need to renew after a certain fixed duration of time. There are some users who find trouble in renewing their Payroll. Here, one can have a tech phone help for QuickBooks payroll to renew QuickBooks Payroll in a perfect manner. However, you may also read this article post to renew QuickBooks Payroll service.
Steps to reactivate Payroll subscriptions
- Open QuickBooks software and go to Employees>May Payroll Service and then Accounts/Billing information.
- Make a login to your Intuit account.
- Now, in your service information section, you need to click on Reactivate just given next to service status. In the case, if you find service status blank then you can have an online tech help for QuickBooks.
- Now, you need to make sure that your Payroll service has been listed and then click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Choose Payment method and add your Payment information.
- Now, click on submit.
- Click on ‘Place your order’.
- Now, choose ‘Next’ and then click on Return to QuickBooks.
Renewal through ‘My Account’
- First, open ‘Intuit QuickBooks My Account’ and sig in using your Intuit login.
- Under Products and Services, you need to click on Payroll Subscription tile.
- You will find subscription status on the right side of page. If you find Cancelled as your status, you need to click on the ‘Resubscribe’.
- Now, you need to validate all the information given in Reactivate Subscription are correct or not. If it’s OK, then click on ‘Save and Continue’.
- Now, you need to review billing information and subscriptions and then click on Reactivate.
- You will find a message telling that your subscriptions have been activated. So, you need to click on ‘Got it’.
- It may take 24 hour time for successful reactivation of your subscription. Once, your subscription is completed then you will see ‘Active’.
If you auto-renew failed, it may be due to expired or deactivated card attached with your subscriptions. Here, for reactivation of subscription, you can dial a QuickBooks technical helpline number through which you can have an error-free renewal of your QuickBooks Payroll. However, if you need more information then you can connect with advanced and well trained QuickBooks experts.