With QuickBooks great and amazing features there are also many bugs that appear as different error codes. Among all these errors QuickBooks Error 1334 is also one of the severe errors that appear while updating, installing, or repairing desktop of QuickBooks. It appears as error asking you to verify that whether you have access to your directory or not. While installation it asks you to insert QuickBooks CD with another QuickBooks Error 1904 for which users can dial a toll-free number of support helpline for QuickBooks Error 1904. This error covers a very small part of Error 1334.
QuickBooks Error might occur because of missing of damaged installation file of QuickBooks desktop or may be because of corrupted .NET Framework. It may also happen because of not having access to your directory where you need to make installation of your accounting software. If you are unable to find the actual reason of Error 1334, then you need to dial a technical support number for QuickBooks Error 1334 to have complete resolution of this error in an accurate way. However, you can also go through the solution process shown in this post to have a resolution of this Error 1334.
Make a clean installation of your QuickBooks software
• While keep holding down Windows logo key press R key.
• Now, open Run box and type ‘appwiz.cpl’ and click OK.
• From the list of items choose the version of QuickBooks software that you want to uninstall.
• Now, download clean install tool from Prerequisites and run clean install tool.
• Now, download QuickBooks software that you need to install.
• Install your QuickBooks software, and then restart your system.
Repair framework of Microsoft.NET
• Close all software related to your QuickBooks software.
• Now, download and run repair tool for every component of QuickBooks software.
• Once repairing is completed, restart your system
Ever after going through these procedures, if you find Data1.cab in your installation CD, then you just need to remove it with the help of QuickBooks technical experts. Their experts will make installation of QuickBooks software in a perfect way on your system.
Now, after going through these solution methods QuickBooks Error1334 would have surely resolved. However, if you are still getting this error then just calm your mind and call QuickBooks support number to have a perfect and instant resolution of this QuickBooks error 1334.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly