Nowadays, printers have become one of the most significant parts of life that carry your most of the printing tasks. Sometimes it happens that users become unable to have a print of their document with their printer. This may be due to various errors in your printer. Printer offline may be one of them in which status message appear as offline. This offline message indicates that your system is unable to communicate with your printer. Here, you call dial a tech helpline number for printer issues to have an instant resolution of your printer problem.
This issue becomes more frustrating when you have to do your most important printing. This issue may happen with a wired or wireless printer, so when you are using a wireless printer and facing this issue, then you can dial tech support number for offline wireless printer to have a perfect resolution for your wireless printer issue. You may also go through this article post to have a common resolution for any printer offline issues. Let’s have solution:
Check the status of printer with your device and printer
• Turn off and on your printer to make sure that your printer is in a ready state.
• Search devices Windows, and then click on devices and printers.
• Find the printer icon that you have installed.
• Now, make a right click on default printer and see the printing.
• Click on the printer, if you see a check mark next to pause printing and use printer offline.
• Now, try to print. If you are able to print, then the printer is online and if not then you can proceed to the next step.
Install updates as according to your Windows versions
• Search for Windows update, and then click on Windows update.
• Now, click on check updates to make sure that all important up-to –dates are updated.
• Restart your system, and then try to print it again.
• If it is printing perfectly, then ok otherwise you can proceed to the next step.
Reset printer and check the connection of printers
• Check the status of printers.
• Now, again turn on your printer and then disconnect the power cord and wait for one minute.
• Now, restart your system.
• Now, reconnect the power cord.
• Turn on your printer and try to print.
With all the above mentioned you can easily get rid of all the issues that you get while using your printer. However, if you want to have more information then you can connect with printer technical experts through their toll-free number.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly