Apple Mac OS X is known for a great utility which is being used by a large number of users worldwide. Now, Apple soon to release it latest OS X macOS Sierra with varied amazing features. With its great utility, there may be also some situations in which you could face some issues like freezing of Mac OS X. To resolve this issue, you can dial a technical support number for Mac OS X.
Mac OS X freezing issue rarely occurs in Mac OS X, but when it occurs it really makes you too annoying. While using Mac, some software gets stuck in a loop due to which Mac OS X along with other program opened on it become unresponsive. This issue completely disables you to access your system. If you once get this error, then it further starts occurring several times on your MacBook.
Mac freezing issue can be resolved easily by connecting with Apple technical experts through their toll-free of technical helpline number for MacBook. Anyway, you can also go through the solution procedure shown in this post to resolve MacBook freezing issues. See also https://www.rebelmouse.com/applecustomer/mac-os-x-isnt-safe-anymore-the-malware-epidemic-has-begun-1859485284.html
Here, you first need to determine that whether your OS X is affected or a particular software or app. If a problem is with your app then you get an alert showing that app quit unexpectedly. And if your Mac does not show any alert, then the problem may be with your operating system. Thus, proceed further with the following steps:
• Click on Reopen which will start your app again and report is sent to Apple.
• Now, click on OK to move away alert window.
Now, when crash report is unable to reach Apple then you need to go through the following steps to resolve Mac Frozen issue:
• First, you need to open System Preferences.
• Now, click on Security and Privacy.
• Go to the lower left of the window and click Lock Icon and enter the password of Admin.
• Now, choose Privacy and then ‘Diagnostic and Usage’.
• Now, you need to uncheck 'send diagnostic and usage data'. Now, share crashed data with the developer of the app.
• Now, again click on Lock icon to close System Preferences.
With all these ways, you can easily resolve the Mac Frozen issues. However, if you still find trouble in resolving this frozen issue, then you can call on a Mac technical support number which is available 24* 7 in your service. Read also http://www.boomeon.com/posts/how-mac-os-x-10-11-5-sorted-issues-with-safari
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly