QuickBooks Point of Sale is an accounting software program that manages the complete activity of all business accounting needs by creating reports about sales, inventory trends, and clients. As similar to Microsoft Excel QuickBooks aims to replace the financial maintenance register. If you have already stored inventory or client information with the use of Excel and want to import that data in QuickBooks software, then you easily get it done with the help of POS expert technical support number for QuickBooks. You also have another option of transferring Excel file into QuickBooks POS and this option of solution is shown below in this article. You can also read about how to repair QuickBooks point of sale financial exchange
You just need to go through the steps shown below:
- First, you need to go to the QuickBooks menu bar and click on “File”.
- Now, from the drop down menu click on “Utilities”.
- Now, to launch the Data Import Wizard, click on “Import” and, then click on “next”.
- Now click on the option that matches with the type of data present in your Excel spreadsheet. Here, you have three choices as “Inventory items”, “customers”, and “vendors”. If your excel spreadsheet tracks inventory then you can choose “inventory items”. Likewise you can select other choices as your Excel spreadsheet and click on “Next”.
- Now click on the option button labeled as “Custom File”. This option enhances your flexibility while translating headers of the spreadsheet to QuickBooks fields.
- Now, click on “Next”.
- Now, click on “Browse”. Navigate and select your needed Excel workbook.
- Now, click on the labeled drop-down box as “Data is on sheet” and, then choose the sheet that you want to import.
- Here, go to the box labeled as” choose file mapping” and select “<Add New>”. This will make you to open the dialog box of Mappings where you will get potential fields lists for spreadsheets of QuickBooks. Now, you will be asked to choose the needed fields from the Excel spreadsheets.
- Now, click on the drop-down boxes of Import Data to select the fields from the Excel spreadsheets.
- Now, click on “Save” and, then “Import”. You can also have expert technical support for QuickBooks accounting software to get all these steps to be done in a perfect way.
With all these steps shown above, you can easily import an Excel file to QuickBooks POS and could have the accurate management of complete business with no error. Read article about how to add a new inventory item in QuickBooks point of sale https://quickbookstechnicalhelp.quora.com/QuickBooks-Point-Of-Sale-Add-A-New-Inventory-Item