Microsoft has produced wide varieties of software products which are being utilized by a large number of users worldwide. There are many versions of its Windows and Office which has created a great advancement in technologies. Microsoft has produced Office 2016 as the latest version of its Office application so that users can have more optimized features of complete Office suite. But, there are some users who are frequently getting trouble while using Outlook 2016. Here, users can call on a toll-free online Outlook tech support helpline number to have direct help with highly skilled professionals. Click here to more outlook related issues: http://www.storeboard.com/blogs/technology/resolve-outlook-express-mail-sending-issues/673335
Any issues with Outlook can badly cause a great loss to your business. In some organizations communications are maintained through Outlook, so even a small issue with Outlook can break the line of contact. After upgrading to Outlook 2016 some users complained that their Outlook stalled immediately just while loading profile splash screen. Outlook completely stops responding even after rebooting the system. However, users can dial a toll-free take online tech support service for Outlook not responding issues so that users could not get any trouble while using their emailing application. You can also visit Microsoft official help pages or you may also go through this post to have a solution to this issue.
This stalled issue may be due to corrupted file, so you should delete the complete corrupted files for which you can follow the procedure as mentioned below:
• Run Scanpst tool against pst and ost files. In order to do this, you need to search scanpst.exe and then need to click on it to point out the file that you need to check.
• Now, go to the Control Panel and then run Mail 32 for email settings.
• When Mail 32 hangs while trying to see your email account, then you need to uninstall Office 2016.
• Now, with Mail 32 create a new profile and set this profile to be utilized by Outlook.
• Bring all email account with the help of name and password.
• Now, import all data and information from the POP/IMAP accounts so that you can have complete data of Outlook.
These all processes may take the time of almost one hour, so you need not be worried if it takes sometimes times more than an hour. However, if you find trouble while going through these processes then you can connect with Outlook technical support to have a prompt and perfect solution of Office 2016 version.
Read more about if outlook not responding: http://articles.org/outlook-not-responding-get-the-fixes-here/
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly