Intuit with QuickBooks 2010 version starts executing Auto Data Recovery feature that has been designed to recover QuickBooks damaged files. It was first included with Pro and Premier and now it is also available with Enterprise. This feature works in a great way to recover you lost data. However, there are some users who get trouble in using this Auto recovery features for which they can have a technical support for QuickBooks to have perfect functioning of your QuickBooks software.
This auto data recovery features again to get back all lost transactions with transaction log and a previous copy of QuickBooks file. It helps in recreating all the files that go on with your QuickBooks software. This feature works in a great way but at the same time, many users have reported that they are unable to recover their lost file. Here users can dial a technical support for QuickBooks data recovery to recover complete data with Auto data Recovery features.
ADR file has enhanced its’ limitation up to 1.5Gbytes, so when you are recovering data more than this limitation then ADR file will not be accepted and you will not be able to create back up. In this situation you can recover corrupted QuickBooks data file as the way shown below:
• Go to the location where company file is stored and open the folder.
• Now, create a new folder and name it as Old Files.
• Open the folder named as QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Folder.
• Make a right click on company file and choose Copy.
• Now, go back to the location where company file is stored.
• In this folder paste, the companies file copy.
• Again right click on company file and choose Rename.
• Delete .adr from the file name.
• Open QuickBooks software.
• Open file of the company.
• Now, verify all stored transactions with Verify utility tool.
With all these steps you can easily recover your lost data and could have the complete utility of your QuickBooks Auto data recovery features. This way, you can have timely use of ADR restoration.
However, if you want to have more information and help for Auto data recovery, then you connect with QuickBooks technical experts through their toll-free number which is available all day and night. Their experts will not only resolve your problem but also going to help you in a great way to have optimum benefits of your accounting software.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly