Many users have upgraded their PC with Windows latest operating system. Among which some users are running smoothly while some users are receiving lots of bugs with this latest operating system. Recently many users have reported for flickering issue on their screen after upgrading to Windows 10. Here, users can dial a toll-free support helpline number for Windows 10 screen flickering to have an instant and perfect resolution of this issue.
This flickering or flashing issue can happen because of many reasons such as the presence of incompatible driver or graphic or display driver issues. However, this issue can be easily resolved with a perfect technical support expert for Windows 10 support helpdesk number. You may also go through this article to have solution procedure to resolve these flickering issues. Let’s have a look on this relevant procedure as shown here with this post.
Perform clean boot and disable various services tab
For executing clean tab and disabling various services you just need to follow the procedure shown as below:
• Press Alt+4 together, and then restart your system while pressing on Shift key.
• Now, click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Options > Restart
• Now, after rebooting your system you will get startup setting option where you need to select enter Safe Mode.
• Press Windows + R to have run screen.
• Now, type msconfig and then enter.
• Click on services tab and find the services like ‘Problem Reports and Solution Control Panel’ and ‘Windows error reporting service’ and disable them.
• Now, click on OK and then restart your system.
Update or uninstall compatible program
For uninstalling and updating compatible program just follow the steps as shown below:
• Open settings.
• Now, choose a system and then go to Apps and features.
• Now, choose the program that needs to uninstall.
Update Graphics and Display driver of your system
After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, Graphics and Display Driver start causing compatibility issues. So, here you need to install an updated driver for Graphics and display or you may also update your driver to have a resolution of compatibility issue with your system.
With all these above-shown methods, you can easily get rid of flickering issue with your Windows 10. However, if you are still getting this trouble then you need to dial a Windows technical support number to have a direct solution with advanced technical experts.
Read more here about Windows 10 related issues: https://www.facebook.com/notes/phone-help-desk/get-reliable-support-from-microsoft-windows-10-technical-support-phone-number/760781110690735
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly