QuickBooks POS is an innovative formation of Intuit that supports a retail shop owner to track sale, manage inventory system, customer bills printing and many other tasks. In case any queries or support, you can connect with online technician available 24*7 for QuickBooks. As similar to other software, QuickBooks POS is also prone to some errors that could create a problem in accessing your QuickBooks POS software. Recently some users have reported for ‘Application update required error’ with your software.
‘Application update required error’ appears just after opening POS software. After clicking on Next users become unable to access their files as the screen gets freezes. This appears as a page that completely makes you unable to access your company files. This issue can be avoided and resolved with technical support number for QuickBooks Point of Sales. However, you can also go through this article post to have a solution to this error. Let’s go through that:
Way to fix ‘Application Update Required’ error:
Ensure that complete POS updates are installed.
To make sure of all the installed updates go through the procedure as shown below:
• Go to the update screen and click on Exist
• Now, click on help and then check for software updates.
• Now, allow POS to update.
• If you find any error during updates, then go to the update page of product and go through the instruction to have a manual installation of updates. Here, you need to be sure that you have selected POS as your Product.
Remove WSActivity.XML file and delete the folder contents of entitlement clients.
Before proceeding to this process you need to make sure that POS services and processes are not running.
Now, go through the following steps:
• Open Task Manager and go to the Processes tab.
• Now, find the processes such as qbpos.exe, QBPOS DBService.exe, and QBPOSShell.exe.
• Now, close the Task Manager and Press Windows +R.
• Now, in the Window search type services.msc.
• Now, search for QBPOS database Manager v11.
• Close the window for services.
• Now, display the hidden folders of Windows.
• Go to the location of your operating system.
• Select all the files and delete it.
• Go back to QuickBooks POS location.
• Delete WSActivity files.
• Open POS and download updates.
• Now, complete the process of registration.
This way, you can successfully have a resolution of Application Update Required error and can smoothly run your POS. However, if you want to have more information then you can dial a QuickBooks POS technical support number.
Read more about common issues of QuickBooks Point of sale: https://mypost.io/post/common-quickbooks-point-of-sale-issues-resolved
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly